At Benedale Center, senior assisted living is gracious living.
Do you know the history behind our building?
In 1912, the Benedictine Sisters of the Sacred Heart came to Lisle, bought land and built a convent. In 1929, an addition to the convent increased the space and allowed the Sisters to run Sacred Heart Academy, a Catholic school for girls, until it closed in 1968. Later, Queen of Peace, also operated by the Sisters, provided housing for seniors in the local area.
Today, that grand building has 51 apartment homes and 14 memory support residences and is known as Benedale Center. Comfortable assisted living housing and superior healthcare services are available in an elegant dignified setting.
Coupled with quality care by an experienced staff, Benedale Center is known for its innovative approach to aging for persons of all faiths. Residents, staff and family members have a relationship that is a true community of neighbors who care for one another. Quality and compassionate care is unmistakable, making Benedale Center at Villa St. Benedict an exceptional place to live.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities include:
- 24 hour assistance with activities of daily living (dressing, grooming and bathing, med management)
- Three chef prepared meals daily
- Licensed nursing staff 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- All utilities: phone, cable, internet and WiFi, emergency response pendant
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Daily engaging activities to encompass social, spiritual and physical enrichment
- Salon and spa
- Fitness center
- Wellness center and outpatient physical therapy
- Outdoor grounds that include: gazebo, walking paths and grotto
- Daily Mass at Sacred Heart Chapel
Short Term Respite Stay Program
If you are looking for a comfortable setting, where you can recover from a surgery, hospitalization or for much needed rest from the task of caring for a family member, Villa St. Benedict offers a Short-Term Stay Program.
Minimum 14-day stays include all the fantastic amenities and services that the residents of our community enjoy on a daily-basis.
Call (630)-725-7000 to inquire about setting up your stay, to schedule a private tour or to see how we can help you continue to enjoy Living Fully - Living Well.Call 630-725-7000 to schedule your private tour Download Short Term Respite Stay Program