At Benedale Center, we custom-tailor
our services just for you.
With over 50 apartments for assisted living and 14 specialized apartments for memory support, Benedale provides all the accommodations and services you’ll ever need in a dignified, gracious setting. And you can rest assured knowing that an important part of our mission is to promote individual choice, privacy and independence to the greatest degree possible.
At Benedale, everything we do is based on four core values.
Benedale Center was originally formed by the Benedictine Sisters of the Sacred Heart as an outgrowth of their ministry to offer supportive senior living based on the values of hospitality, stewardship, respect and justice. We’ve brought this mission to life with four levels of services that can be tailored to your exact needs.
Here’s some of what’s included in the basic monthly fee.
- Spacious living accommodations
- Three meals daily in Benedale Dining Room
- Weekly housekeeping
- Periodic health screenings
- 24-hour emergency response and security
- Access to on-site medical professionals
- Utilities (except phone, expanded cable and Internet)
- Basic cable television
- Social, physical, cultural and spiritual programs
- Sprinklers and other security features
- Beautiful Chapel on premises
- Monthly wellness checks
- Concierge services
- Scheduled transportation to appointments and off-campus activities
- Individual wellness programs
- Access to the health clinic
- Library and computer center
- Walking trails
- PEC Fitness Center
- Banking services
- Priority parking
Memory Care is a Specialty at Benedale.
Our Memory Care Program is specially designed to accommodate people living with dementia and other cognitive impairments. Developed in partnership with Rush Alzheimer’s Disease Center, the program is run by our expertly trained staff who collaborate with loved ones to provide individualized care. Each treatment plan is carefully designed to be communicated and implemented in a professional, thoughtful and caring way. And residents can participate in a variety of activities that serve to enhance their self-esteem, minimize feelings of isolation and build bonds among staff and other residents.
Respite Stay Program
Benedale Center also offers limited temporary residence accommodations for visitors who are otherwise under home care. The ability to temporarily place a loved one in a trusted, caring environment can help give home caregivers a brief respite from stresses that build up over time.